HC Deb 05 February 1942 vol 377 c1289W
Captain Plugge

asked the Prime Minister to which Department appeals against the seizure of railings by local authorities should be addressed?

Mr. Churchill

Complaints against the action of local authorities on the ground that they have scheduled railings otherwise than in accordance with the terms of the Ministry of Supply's direction of 11th September, 1941, should be addressed to the Ministry of Works and Buildings.