HC Deb 30 January 1941 vol 368 c709W
Captain Plugge

asked the Financial Secretary in what way the small house-holder owning a small collection of poultry which was destroyed by enemy action should claim for compensation?

Captain Crookshank

Pending the coming into operation of the War Damage Bill, such claims should, in common with all other claims in respect of war damage, be made on form V.O.W.I, which can be obtained from the local authority in the district where the loss occurred.

Forward to