HC Deb 24 July 1940 vol 363 c824W
Major Mills

asked the Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Food whether he will arrange for his local food officers to be supplied with envelopes stamped official paid for enclosure when those officers send to private individuals forms which have to be filled in and returned to the local food office?

Mr. Boothby

Food executive officers are being supplied with franked labels which they can send out when necessary with any form which has to be returned by post.