HC Deb 28 February 1940 vol 357 c2084W
Mr. Rostron Duckworth

asked the Minister of Food whether poultry-keepers can now purchase ordinary supplies of feeding stuffs unmixed in compounded mashes; and whether he can give some indication as to how they can be purchased?

Mr. W. S. Morrison

Any person who requires to purchase feeding stuffs should apply to his usual dealer. If my hon. Friend will let me have particulars of cases where nothing but a compound mash can be purchased, I will have investigation made.

Forward to