§ Mr. Boothby
asked the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster whether he will state the names, with salaries, of those officers in the North-East of Scotland Divisional Food Office, and in the food control committees in the counties of Aberdeen, Banff and Kincardine, who are paid more than £250 per annum?
§ Mr. W. S. Morrison
Following are particulars of the staff in the areas mentioned who are in receipt of salaries of more than £250 per annum:
North-East of Scotland Divisional Food Office.
Divisional Food Officer:
- Mr. G. Bennett Mitchell, M.B.E., D.L., J.P., F.R.I.B.A., F.S.I.—£1,000 per annum.
Deputy Divisional Food Officer:
- Lieut.-Colonel E. W. Watt—£700 per annum.
Assistant Divisional Food Officers:
- Mr. A. S. Anderson, M.B.E., J.P.—£500 per annum.
- Mr. F. S. Anderson—£500 per annum.
- Mr. J. Mearns—£500 per annum.
- Mr. J. Downie Campbell—£500 per annum.
- Mr. D. J. Clark—£500 per annum.
- Mr. R. C. Mackie—£400 per annum.
One established civil servant seconded.
Office of Food Control Committee in Aberdeen County.
No appointments carrying a salary of £250 per annum or over have yet been made, but proposals for two posts carrying salaries in excess of this amount are under consideration.
Office of Food Control Committee in Banff County.
One Chief Assistant—£275 per annum.
Office of Food Control Committee in Kincardine County.
One Food Executive Officer—£300 per annum.