HC Deb 05 December 1939 vol 355 cc456-7W
Sir W. Edge

asked the Minister of Health whether, when parents of evacuated children move permanently from their residences in evacuated areas to neutral or reception areas, it is the practice of the local authorities concerned to withdraw the children in question from their present billets and restore them to their parents?

Mr. Elliot

A continuance of billeting should not ordinarily be necessary on such an occasion but individual cases may need consideration in the light of their particular circumstances, and if my hon. Friend has any particular case in mind I shall be glad to look into it.