§ Mr. L. SMITH
asked the Minister of Agriculture whether he can provide a list of the forms and returns issued by the various marketing boards to farmers which have to be filled in by them at regular intervals?
§ Mr. ELLIOT
The following is a list of the forms and returns which farmers who are registered under the respective marketing schemes are required periodically to complete and return to the board concerned.
Hops Marketing Board:
- Return of acreage under hops (April). Return of quantity of hops picked (September).
Milk Marketing Board:
- Return of sales of milk under wholesale contracts (monthly).
- Return of sales of milk by retail (monthly).
- Return of sales of milk under the Milk-in-Schools Scheme (monthly).
Potato Marketing Board:
- Return of (1) acreage planted with potatoes and (2) stocks of previous year's crop still on the farm (June).
- Return of stocks of potatoes (1) still on the farms and (2) previously sent away during the season up to the specified date (February and November).
Pigs Marketing Board: