§ Mr. McENTEE
asked the Minister of Health the prices of building materials for the last available date in March, April, and May, 1933?
§ Mr. SHAKESPEARE
The following statement gives the information for which the hon. Member asks:
January, 1933, together with the approximate quantity of plumage involved in each case?
§ Mr. HORE-BELISHA
The following is a list of birds, the plumage of which was illegally imported and was confiscated by the Customs authorities under the Importation of Plumage (Prohibition) Act, 1921, during the period 1st January, 173W 1933, to 31st January, 1933, together with the approximate quantity of plumage involved in each case:
Name of Bird and Approximate Amount of Plumage.
- Eagle—1 single feather.
- Egret—14 feathers, 1 fan.
- Heron—3 feathers.
- Humming Bird—6 skins.
- Ibis, scarlet—4 wings.
- Kingfisher—3 millinery mounts each with a small amount of this plumage.
- Mandarin Duck—1 single feather.
- Parrot—2 feathers.
- Peacock—1 fan, 24 feathers.
- Pheasant, Copper—8 millinery mounts.
- Pheasant, Lady Amherst—2 millinery mounts.
- Pheasant, Silver—3 millinery mounts.
- Pigeon, Green—4 wings.
- Sparrow—12 millinery mounts.
- Teal, Falcated—1 single feather.