§ Sir R. ASKE
asked the President of the Board of Trade whether any decision has yet been made as to the yard where the second ship covered by the agreement between the Government and the Cunard Company is to be built.
§ Mr. W. R. SMITH
The matter referred to by the hon. Member is entirely one for the Cunard Steamship Company, but I understand that no decision has yet been reached by them.