§ Mr. MANDER
asked the Minister of Labour if she will give a list of the various trades which have been under consideration with Trade Boards and in which no Trade Board was finally set up during the last 10 years?
§ Miss BONDFIELD
The whole field of industry is kept under review. The trades which during the last 10 years have been formally considered after systematic investigation, but in which no Boards have been established, are as follow:
- Aluminium Hollow-ware, manufacture of.
- Clay Pipe, Manufacture (Scotland).
- Clinical Thermometers, manufacture of.
- Drapery, Outfitting and Fancy Goods, distributive.
- Fish, Poultry, Game and Rabbits, distributive.
- Fruit, Flower and Vegetables, distributive.
- Fur Pulling.
- Grocery and Provisions.
- Jute, Flax and Hemp Finishing.
- Meat, distributive.
- Ophthalmic, Optical, manufacture and repair.
- Stoneware, manufacture of.
- Valet Service establishments.
- Whips, manufacture of.
The catering trade is again under examination at the present time.