§ Sir W. de FRECE
asked the Home Secretary the composition of the Departmental Committee which is to investigate the existing regulations with regard to shop hours, and the desirability of continuing them?
§ Captain HACKING
As already announced, the Chairman will be Sir William Warrender Mackenzie, and the following have agreed to serve on the Committee:
- My hon. and gallant Friends the Members for
- Great Yarmouth (Sir Frank Meyer);
- Kilmarnock (Major MacAndrew).
- My hon. Friends the Members for Salford South (Mr. E. A. Radford);
- Paddington North (Sir William Perring);
- Greenwich (Sir George Hume);
- Berwick-on-Tweed (Mrs. H. Philipson).
- The hon. and gallant Member for Devonport (Mr. Hore-Belisha).
- The hon. Members for
- St. Rollox (Mr. James Stewart);
- Lincoln (Mr. R. A. Taylor).
In addition my right hon Friend has invited four other persons who are not Members of Parliament, and he is still awaiting their replies.