§ Colonel DAY
asked the Secretary of State for Dominion Affairs the names of all those who will be included on his staff in his forthcoming visit to the Dominions; and whether any typists will be included amongst the number?
§ Mr. AMERY
The names of those who are accompanying me on my visit to the Dominions are as follow:
- Mr. G. G. Whiskard, C.B., an Assistant Secretary in the Dominions Office.
- Mr. G. Huxley, M.C., Secretary to the Publicity Committee of the Empire Marketing Board.
- Captain W. Brass, M.P., Private Secretary.
- Miss A. C. Feiling, Typist.
- Mr. F. J. Purll, Typist.
- Mr. G. H. Kempsford, Messenger.