§ Mr. R. MORRISON
asked the Attorney-General the names of the advisory committee for the County of Leicester, with the dates of appointment; and whether there are any representatives of Labour interests?
§ The ATTORNEY-GENERAL
The following are members of the advisory committee for the County of Leicester. The committee was originally appointed in 1911. Several appointments have been made since that date to fill casual vacancies. Mr. Lovett was appointed as a representative of Labour in 1919.
- Sir Arthur Hazlerigg, Bart., Noseley Hall, Leicester. (H.M. Lieutenant.)
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Aberconway, 8, The Sanctuary, S.W.1.
- Levi Lovett, Esq., Hough Hill, Swannington, near Leicester.
- Lieut.-Colonel R. E. Martin, C.M.G., J.P., The Brand, Loughborough.
- John Watson West, Esq., J.P., Belvoir Road, Coalville, Leicester.
- Mrs. Morris, J.P., Twycross, Atherstone, near Leicester.
- Victor Robert Pochin, Esq., J.P., Barkby Hall, Leicester.