§ The ATTORNEY-GENERAL
The names and addresses of the members of the committee are as follow:
Sir William Collins, K.C.V.O., D.L., J.P., 1, Albert Terrace, Regent's Park, N.W.1.
N. H. Cox, Esq., The County Hall, S.E.1.
Sub-Committees and Members.
Blackheath (Blackheatih Petty Sessional Division):
- R. G. Brew, Esq., J.P., Snaefell, 306, Brownhill Road, Catford, S.E.6.
- Sir G. H. Hume, J.P., M.P., 83, Lee Road, Blackheath, S.E.3.
- W. T. Kelly, Esq., M.P., 53, Talfourd Road, S.E.15.
- G. F. Rowe, Esq., J.P., 5, Lyncroft Gardens, Hampstead, N.W.6.
- Miss Mabel Crout, J.P., 3, New Road, Woolwich, S.E.18.
Newington (Newington Petty Sessional Division):
- The Right Honourable, The Lord Marshal of Chipstead, Shabden Park, Chipstead, Surrey.
- T. G. Newland, Esq., 44, Blackfriars Road, S.E.1.
- Frank Rider, Esq., J.P., Stanstead House, Durand Gardens, Clapham Road, S.W.9.
- Sir Evan Spicer, J.P., D.L., Belair, Dulwich, S.E.7.
- R. S. Tilling, Esq., J.P., 24, Kensington Gore, S.W.7.
Wandsworth (Wandsworth Petty Sessional Division):
- G. H. Stuart Bunning, Esq., O.B.E., J.P., Portland Lodge, Atkins Road, Clapham Park, S.W.12,
- The Right Honourable Sir Edwin Cornwall, Bart., D.L., J.P., Heath Royal, Putney Hill, S.W.15.
- E. Evans, Esq, J.P., 253, Lavender Hill, S.W.11.
- Alderman A. W. Mathias, J.P., 12, Gwendolen Avenue, Putney, S.W.15.
- Mrs. Wilton Phipps, J.P., 3, Culford Gardens, S.W.3.
Kensington (Kensington Petty Sessional Division):
- Sir Francis Anderton, D.L., J.P., 9, St. James's Place, S.W.1.
- The Right Honourable Sir W. Dickinson, K.B.E., D.L., J.P., 41, Parliament Street, S.W.1.
- R. M. Gentry, Esq., J.P., 20, Harbord Street, Fulham, S.W.6.
- Dame Hudson Lyall, D.B.E., J.P., 36, Onslow Gardens, S.W.7.
- E. L. Meinertzhagen, Esq., J.P., 4, Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, S.W.3.
Westminster (Strand, St. James's, St. Margaret's, Hanover Square, St. Marylebone, Paddington, and Hampstead Petty Sessional Divisions):
- Sir James Boyton, J.P., 2, Park Square, Regent's Park, N.W.1.
- Sir J. H. Hunter, J.P., 12, Westbourne Crescent, W.2.
- The Lord Jessel, 24, South Street, Park Lane, W.
- G. A. Macmillan, Esq., J.P., 27, Queen's Gate Gardens, S.W.7.
- Mrs. Nevinson, J. P., 4, Downside Crescent, Hampstead, N.W.3.
- Sir Robert Woolley Walden, C.B.E., D.L., J.P., Bella Vista, Upper Warlingham, Surrey.
- Miss Gertrude Tuckwell, J.P., 13, Chester Terrace, S.W.1.
St. Pancras (St. Pancras, Holborn, Finsbury and Stoke Newington Petty Sessional Divisions):
- J. E. Cecil Bigwood, Esq., J.P., 11, King's Bench Walk, Temple, E.C.4.
- Sir William Collins, K.C.V.O., D.L., J.P., 1, Albert Terrace, Regent's Park, N.W.1.
- Alderman, D. Davies, J.P., 11, Duke's Road, Tavistock Square, W.C.1.
- A. Pugh, Esq., J.P., 76–78, Swinton Street, W.C.1.
- A. G. Walkden, Esq., J.P., 25, Euston Road, N.W.1.
Tower (Tower Petty Sessional Division):
- T. M. Denne, Esq., J.P., 9, St. Andrew's Mansions, Lower Clapton, N.E.
- E. Friend, Esq., J.P., 21, John Street, Bedford Row, W.C.1.
- Miss Marion Phillips, D.Sc, J.P., 33, Eccleston Square, S.W.1.
- W. Ray, Esq., J.P., 5, Holmbury View, Springfield, Upper Clapton, E.5.
- Sir E. Smith, D.L., J.P., 75, Gore Road, Victoria Park, South Hackney, E.9.