HC Deb 07 December 1926 vol 200 c1930W

asked the Minister of Health if he will make available for the information of Members of this House copies of the provisional scheme for Poor Law amendment which has been circulated to the local authorities?


My right hon. Friend is sending the hon. Member a copy of the paper to which he refers, with a copy of a circular letter which was issued to Poor Law authorities, and my right hon. Friend twill be happy to send copies of the same documents to other Members of the House who may wish to see them and have not already done so.