HC Deb 06 March 1925 vol 181 cc807-8W
Major S. E. HARVEY

asked the Minister of Pensions if there is any arrangement by which pensioners temporarily resident abroad draw their pensions from the British representative in that place?


The answer is in the affirmative. Pensioners proceeding abroad may, on request, have payment of their pensions made through the British representative for the locality. I may add that the identity certificate issued to each pensioner contains an intimation to this effect.

Forward to