§ Colonel MORDEN
asked the Parliamentary Secretary to the Overseas Trade Department whether he can give a complete list of the concessionnaires at the British Exhibition, and the terms and considerations on which the concessions were granted?
§ Mr. LUNN
I am informed by the British Empire Exhibition authorities that the following concessions have been granted in connection with the British Empire Exhibition:
Even if it were possible within the limits of a reply to a Parliamentary question, I do not think it would serve any useful purpose to give particulars of the terms and considerations on which concessions were granted.
- Messrs. Campbell Gray, Limited, photography.
- Messrs. Cave (Wembley), Limited, lavatories and car park.
- Messrs. James Pain and Sons, Limited, fireworks.
- Messrs. Fleet way Press, Limited, publications.
- Messrs. J. Lyons and Company, Limited, catering.
- Messrs. Walter Hill and Company, Limited, advertising space.
- Mr. Shanly, chairs.
- Messrs. Wembley Amusements, Limited, amusements park.
- Messrs. Never-Stop Transit, Limited, Messrs. Roadrails, Limited, and Messrs. G. D. Peters and Company, Limited, conveyance of visitors inside the Exhibition.