HC Deb 08 May 1924 vol 173 cc647-8W

asked the President of the Board of Education whether he is now able to state by what date hiss review of the circumstances relating to the national competition open to all art schools will be completed; and, in view of the great demand for the re-institution of the competition, will he take steps to have the matter expedited?


It is not possible for me to fix a date for my decision on this question. It is one on which I must take advice, and I shal, of course, carefully consider any representations which may be made to me on the matter.