HC Deb 06 May 1924 vol 173 cc242-3W
Sir W. de FRECE

asked the Minister of Pensions what voluntary funds sub- scribed from any sources whatever are available to meet applications made to them by or on behalf of ex-service men needing assistance?


The information as to voluntary funds of all kinds, local and central, is not in the possession of the Ministry. I am, however, endeavouring to obtain particulars, and if my hon. Friend will repeat his question at a later date I hope to be in a position to answer it.