The Joint Exchequer Board was set up on the 1st December, 1921, and the original members were
Mr. Justice Wylie retired in February, 1922, and Sir Richard Hopkins in December, 1922, when the number of the Board was reduced to three by the Irish Free State (Consequential Provisions) Act, 1922. The answer to the last part of the question is in the negative.
- The Right Hon. Lord Colwyn, Chairman.
- Mr. O. E. Niemeyer, C.B., appointed by the Treasury.
- Sir R. V. N. Hopkins, K.C.B., appointed by the Treasury.
- Mr. H. M. Pollock, appointed by the Ministry of Finance, Northern Ireland.
- The Hon. Mr. Justice Wylie, appointed by the then Lord Lieutenant of Ireland.