§ Mr. GILBERT
asked the Attorney-General if he will give the names of the new Advisory Committee which has been set up by the Lord Chancellor for the Finsbury Division of the County of London?
The ATTORNEY - GENERAL
The names and addresses of the members of the newly constituted Justices' Advisory Committee for the County of London are hereafter set out. The St. Pancras Sub-Committee acts for an area which includes the Finsbury Petty Sessional Division:
Chairman of Committtee:
- The Lord Cheylesmore, K.C.M.G., K.C.V.O., 16, Prince's Gate, S.W.7.
- Sir William Collins, K.C.V.O., D.L., J.P., 1, Albert Terrace, Regent's Park, N.W.1.
Sub-Committees and Members.
- R. G. Brew, Esq., J.P., Snaefell, 306, Brownhilil Road, Ciatford, S.E.6.
- Sir G. H. Hume, J.P., 83, Lee Road, Blackheath, S. E. 3.
- W. T. Kelly, Esq., 53, Talfouird Road, S.E.15.
- G. F. Rowe, Esq., J.P., 5, Lyncroft Gardens, Hampstead, N.W.6.
- Miss Tuckwell, J.P., 13, Chester Terrace, S.W.1.
- The Right Honourable The Lord Marshall of Chipstead Shabden Park, Chipstead, Surrey.
- T. G. Newland, Esq., J.P., 44, Black-friars Road, S.E.1.
- Frank Rider, Esq., J.P., Stanstead House, Durand Gardens, Clapham Road, S.W.9.
- Sir Evan Spicer, J.P., D.L., Delair, Dulwich, S.E.21.
- R. S. Tilling, Esq., J.P., 24, Kensington Gore, S.W.7.
- G. H. Stuart Bunning, Esq., O.B.E., J.P., Portland Lodge, Atkins Road, Clapham Park, S.W.12.
- The Right Honourable Sir Edwin Cornwall, Bart., D.L., J.P., Heath Royal, Putney Hill, S.W.15.
- E. Evans, Esq., J.P., 253, Lavender Hill, S.W.11.
- Alderman A. W. Mathias, J.P., 12, Gwendolen Avenue, Putney, S.W.15.
- Mrs. Wilton Phipps, J.P., 3, Culford Gardens, S.W.3.
- Sir Francis Anderton, D.L., J.P., 9, St. James's Place, S.W.1.
- The Right Honourable Sir W. Dickinson, K.B.E., D.L., J.P., 41, Parliament Street, S.W.1.
- R. M. Gentry, Esq., J.P., 20, Harbord Street, Fulham, S.W.6.
- Dame Hudson Lyall, D.B.E., J.P., 36, Onslow Gardens, S.W.7.
- E. L. Meinertzbaben, Esq., J.P., 4, Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, S.W.3.
- Sir James Boy-ton, J.P., 2, Park Square, Regent's Park, N.W.1.
- J. H. Hunter, Esq., J.P., 12, Westbourne Crescent, W. 2.
- The Lord Jessel, 24, South Street, Park Lane, W.
- G. A. Macmillan, Esq. J.P., 27, Queen's Gate Gardens, S.W.7.
- Mrs. Nevinson, J.P., 4, Downside Crescent, Hampstead, N.W.3.
- G. W. Tallents, Esq., J.P., 49, Warwick Square, S.W.1.
- Mrs. Sydney Webb, J P., 41, Grosvenor Road, S.W.1.
- J. E. Cecil Bigwood, Esq., J.P., 11, King's Bench Walk, Temple, E.C.4.
- Sir William Collins, K.C.V.O., D.L., J.P., 1, Albert. Terrace, Regent's Park, N.W.1.
- Alderman D. Davies, J.P., 11, Duke's Road, Tavistock Square, W.C.1.
- A. Pugh, Esq., J.F., 76–78, Swinton Street, W.C.1.
- A. G. Walkden, Esq., J.P., 25, Euston Road, N.W.1.
- Walter Eicikhoff, Esq., J.P., "CloveIly," Devonshire Road, N.W.1.
- E. Friend, Esq., J.P., 21, John Street, Bedford Row, W.C.1.
- Miss Marion Phillips, D.Sc., J.P., 33, Eccleston Square, S.W.1.
- W. Ray, Esq., J.P., 5, Holmbury View, Springfield, Upper Clanton, E.5.
- Sir E. Smith, DI., J.P., 75, Gore Road, Victoria Park, South Hackney, E.9.