§ Sir R. HAMILTON
asked the Minister of Agriculture where and when the experimental aeroplane flights made by officers of his Department for the purpose of locating shoals of fish were carried out; and if the further experiments now contemplated could be carried out during the summer fishing season in the North of Scotland?61W
§ Sir R. SANDERS
The following are the details of the five flights undertaken:
- Flight No. 1, 19th October, 1921.—Off the Suffolk Coast.
- Flight No. 2, 2nd November, 1921.—Ditto.
- Flight No. 3, 10th November, 1921.—Off the North Suffolk Coast.
- Flight No. 4, 13th March, 1923.—Off the Coast of South and South-West Cornwall.
- Flight No. 5, 15th March, 1923.—Off the Coast of South Cornwall.
I would ask the hon. Member to address the latter part of the question to my Noble Friend the Secretary for Scotland.