HC Deb 04 April 1921 vol 140 c31W
Colonel BURN

asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer if he is aware that Income Tax Form 185 has in future to be obtained in the office of the surveyor of taxes instead of at the office of the collector of taxes in each town, thus putting taxpayers to considerable expense and trouble; and will he consider reverting to the old system?

Lieut.-Commander YOUNG

I am not aware that there has been any change of practice in relation to the matter to which my hon. and gallant Friend refers, but if he has any particular case in mind, and will let me have particulars, I will cause enquiry to be made.