§ Brigadier-General CROFT
asked the Prime Minister (1) the names of the gentlemen composing the Disposal Board of the Ministry of Munitions; (2) what are the names of the members of the Disposals Board?
§ Mr. KELLAWAY
The Surplus Government Property Disposal Board consists of the following members:—
- Mr. F. G. Kellaway, M.P. (Chairman).
- Sir Howard Frank, K.C.B. (Vice-Chairman).
- Mr. Philip Dawson.
- Sir E. L. Connell, K.B.E.
- Lieut.-Colonel Albert Buckley, D.S.O., M.P.
- Mr. W. J. Larke, O.B.E.
- Mr. David Currie, C.B.
- Mr. D. Neylan, C.B.E.
- Major-General Sir A. R. Crofton Atkins, K.C.B., C.M.G.
- Mr. B. Ellinger.
- Brigadier-General Sir H. P. Maybury, K.C.M.G., C.B.
- Sir L. Byron Peters, K.B.E.
- Sir William H. Ellis, G.B.E.
- Mr. R. Burton Chadwick, M.P.
- Mr. F. C. T. Tudsbery, O.B.E., LI.M., acts as Secretary to the Board.