HC Deb 15 July 1919 vol 118 c233W

asked the Minister of Health if the is aware that the South Molton Rural District Council cannot get a compulsory order for working stone on a plantation, though the haulage of timber from that plantation has largely caused the damage to the roads for which the stone is required to repair; and what action should the council take in such a case?


I am not aware of the facts indicated in the hon. Member's question. If he will furnish me with a full statement of the position, I will consider whether the case is one in which the Ministry of Health can give the local authority any advice or assistance.