HC Deb 13 August 1919 vol 119 cc1324-5W

asked the Under-Secretary of State to the Air Ministry what action is taken if the central pay office of the Air Force pay a man too much on his being demobilised or otherwise, and find out their mistake and demand it back from the man and ho declines to return it?

Major-General SEELY

It is not possible to give a general reply to this question. Each case is dealt with on its merits.