HC Deb 22 February 1917 vol 90 cc1481-2W

asked the Financial Secretary to the War Office whether a university or other student called to the Colours can get a separation allowance in any way for his parents if, as is usually the case, he has not been contributing to the home?


Under Regulation 9 (b) of Part 2 of the Regulations the Statutory Committee is empowered to give a special separation allowance to the parents of men who were students or apprentices when they were called to the Colours and were not contributing to the home.

Forward to