§ Mr. NEEDHAM
asked the President of the Board of Trade when he proposes to issue such additional prohibition Orders so that it will be impossible to import commodities unless they are necessary either for war purposes or for essential trades?
§ Mr. PRETYMAN
supplied the following list of articles as those referred to in his oral reply to the hon. Member:—
- Bladders, casings and sausage skins.
- Brooms and brushes.
- Bulbs, flower roots, plants, trees and shrubs.
- Canned, bottled, dried and preserved vegetables and pickles.
- Horns and hoofs.
- Ivory, animal and vegetable.
- Moss litter.
- Rubber tyres and tubes for motor cars and motor cycles.
- Starch, dextrine, farnia and potato flour.