HC Deb 22 February 1916 vol 80 c581W

asked the Under-Secretary of State for War whether the parents of a soldier who has been enlisted at an age below the military age are able to obtain his discharge on production of his birth certificate; and, if so, whether they can do so at any time before he reaches the age of eighteen years?


I would refer my hon Friend to the answer I gave to the hon Member for Blackburn on the 2nd November, 1915.

Forward to