§ Mr. LLOYD GEORGE
The permanent staff of the Road Board is as follows, namely: Secretarial and clerical, 20; engineering, 7. There are also two consulting engineers, one of whom is employed for Scottish work, and a temporary staff of nine, employed mainly on the classification of roads. Seven meetings of the Board were held in the year ended 31st March, 1914. The chairman and one other member attended all of the seven meetings, two 43W more attended five each, one, who was only appointed in July, 1913, attended four, while Sir Charles D. Rose attended the only meeting held before his death.