HC Deb 28 April 1913 vol 52 cc809-10W

asked the Secretary to the Treasury the Irish Department through which a drainage committee, formed under the provisions of the Irish Drainage Acts, may make application to the Development Commissioners for a grant or loan to carry out drainage works in their district?


Applications for advances from the Development Fund must be made to the Treasury in accordance with the Regulations under the Development and Road Improvement Funds Act, of which I am sending the hon. Member a copy.