HC Deb 25 April 1910 vol 17 c215W

asked the Secretary of State for War if he can say when the War Office regulations will be issued authorising county Territorial associations to enrol, as part of the Territorial Reserve, officers and men who have served in the Regular or Auxiliary Forces as a veteran wing of such Reserve; and will the veteran officers and men be allowed to wear a uniform and to drill, and will they be formed into separate units under their own veteran officers, or is the veteran Reserve to be merely a paper force?


I am not yet in a position to give the hon. Member the information on these points which he desires.