Sir John Simeon1850 - April 26, 1909
- Southampton July 13, 1895 - January 12, 1906
First recorded, on February 27, 1896 PARKHURST BARRACKS. Commons
Last recorded, on March 20, 1905 Employees in the Ordnance Survey Office. Commons
Information presented on this page was prepared from the XML source files, together with information from the History of Parliament Trust, the work of Leigh Rayment and public sources. The means by which names are recognised means that errors may remain in the data presented.