Sir Frederick Rice1866 - June 30, 1935
- Harwich October 29, 1924 - May 30, 1929
First recorded, on April 6, 1925 LANDGUARD LIGHTHOUSE (DESTRUCTION). Commons
Last recorded, on April 8, 1927 ARCHITECTS (REGISTRATION) BILL Commons
Information presented on this page was prepared from the XML source files, together with information from the History of Parliament Trust, the work of Leigh Rayment and public sources. The means by which names are recognised means that errors may remain in the data presented.