Mr William Mitford1817 - 1889
- Midhurst April 28, 1859 - January 31, 1874
First recorded, on June 13, 1860 MINES REGULATION AND INSPECTION BILL.—COMMITTEE. Commons
Last recorded, on February 13, 1872 LEAVE. FIRST READING. Commons
Information presented on this page was prepared from the XML source files, together with information from the History of Parliament Trust, the work of Leigh Rayment and public sources. The means by which names are recognised means that errors may remain in the data presented.