HL Deb 10 February 2005 vol 669 c905
Lord Grocott

My Lords, on behalf of my noble friend the Lord President of the Council, I beg to move the second Motion standing in her name on the Order Paper.

Moved, That the order be referred to a Grand Committee.—(Lord Grocott.)

On Question, Motion agreed to.