§ (1) Where
- (a) any grant is paid or payable to any person under section 27A, and
- (b) at any time property to which the grant relates becomes vested in, or is leased for a term of years to, or reverts to, another person who is not a registered social landlord,
§ (2) Where—
- (a) any amount is paid or payable to any person by way of grant under section 27A, and
- (b) at any time property to which the grant relates becomes vested in, or is leased for a term of years to, or reverts to, a registered social landlord,
§ (3) In such a case, the relevant section 18 conditions accordingly apply to that grant or proportion of it, in relation to times falling after that time, in place of those specified under section 27A(8).
§ "The relevant section 18 conditions" means such conditions specified under section 18(3) as would have applied at the time of the making of the grant if it had been made under section 18 to a registered social landlord.
§ (4) The proportion mentioned in subsection (1) or (2) is that which, in the circumstances of the particular case—
- (a) the Relevant Authority, acting in accordance with such principles as it may from time to time determine, may specify as being appropriate, or
- (b) the Relevant Authority may determine to be appropriate.—
§ On Question, amendment agreed to.
§ [Amendment No. 212A not moved.]
§ Lord Bassam of Brighton moved Amendment No. 213:
§ After Clause 208, insert the following new clause—