§ 16 Sections 28 to 33, 42, 46, 47 and 146 of the Local Government Act (Northern Ireland) 1972 (and section 148 of that Act so far as applying for the interpretation of those sections) apply to a sub-group and its members as if—
- (a) in those sections—
- (i) any reference to a council were a reference to the sub-group;
- (ii) any reference to a councillor were a reference to a member of the sub-group;
- (iii) any reference to the clerk of the council were a reference to the person acting as secretary of the sub-group;
- (b) in section 28(4) of that Act for the words from "by any local elector" to the end there were substituted the words "by any person";
- (c) in section 29 of that Act any reference to the Minister were a reference to the Secretary of State.