§ The Lord Chancellor (Lord Irvine of Lairg)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified Her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Appropriation Act,
- Finance Act,
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Act,
- Social Security Fraud Act,
- Private Security Industry Act,
- House of Commons (Removal of Clergy Disqualification) Act,
- Rating (Former Agricultural Premises and Rural Shops) Act,
- Health and Social Care Act,
- Criminal Justice and Police Act,
- International Criminal Court Act,
- Children's Commissioner for Wales Act,
- Armed Forces Act,
- Social Security Contributions (Share Options) Act.
§ Moved accordingly, and, on Question, Motion agreed to.
§ House adjourned at nine minutes before noon.