§ . The Child Support, Pensions and Social Security Act 2000 is amended as follows.
§ . In section 62 (loss of benefit for breach of community order)—
- (a) in subsection (8), in the definition of "relevant community order", for paragraphs (a) to (c) there is substituted—
- "(a) a community punishment order;
- (b) a community rehabilitation order;
- (c) a community punishment and rehabilitation order;"
- (b) for subsection (11)(c)(ii) there is substituted—
(ii) in the definition of "relevant community order", for paragraphs (a) to (e) substitute—
- "(a) a community service order:
- (b) a probation order;
- (c) such other description of order made under the Criminal Procedure (Scotland) Act 1995 as may be prescribed for the purposes of this section; or
- (d) any order falling in Scotland to be treated as an order specified in paragraphs (a) to (c)"."
§ In section 64 (information provision)—
- (a) in subsection (2), for "Chief Probation Officer for any area in England and Wales" there is substituted "chief officer of a local board",
- (b) in subsections (2)(a) and (7)(c), for "a person employed or appointed by a probation committee" there is substituted "an officer of a local board",
- (c) at the end of subsection (10) there is inserted "and "local board" means a local board established under section 4 of the Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000".").
§ Page 82, line 17, at end insert—