§ 7.12 p.m.
§ The Minister of State, Department of Trade and Industry (Lord Simon of Highbury)
My Lords, I beg to move that the Commons amendment and reason be considered forthwith.
§ Moved, that the Commons amendment and reason be considered forthwith.—(Lord Simon of Highbury.)
§ On Question, Motion agreed to.
- MOTIONS TO BE MOVED ON CONSIDERATION OF COMMONS REASON FOR DISAGREEING TO A LORDS AMENDMENT AND A COMMONS AMENDMENT TO ANOTHER LORDS AMENDMENT 15 words cc1361-3
- LORDS AMENDMENT 1,066 words c1363
- LORDS AMENDMENT 9 words cc1363-5
- SCHEDULE NATIONAL SECURITY 1,371 words cc1366-8
- COMMONS AMENDMENT 1,329 words