§ 7.40 p.m.
§ The Deputy Speaker (Lord Lyell)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Parliamentary Commissioner Act,
- Antarctic Act,
- State Hospitals (Scotland) Act,
- Chiropractors Act,
- Social Security (Incapacity for Work) Act,
- Local Government (Wales) Act,
- Sunday Trading Act,
- Coal Industry Act,
- Vehicle Excise and Registration Act,
- Value Added Tax Act,
- Commons Registration (Hast Sussex) Act,
- Dunham Bridge (Amendment) Act,
- London Underground (Green Park) Act.