§ 6.50 p.m.
§ The Principal Deputy Chairman of Committees (Baroness Serota)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Consolidated Fund (No. 2) Act, Representation of the People Act,
- Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act,
- Tay Road Bridge Order Confirmation Act,
- Shard Bridge Act,
- Adelphi Estate Act,
- Heathrow Express Railway Act,
- and to the following Act passed in accordance with the provisions of the Parliament Acts 1911 and 1949:
- War Crimes Act.