§ 11.29 a.m.
§ The Lord Chancellor (Lord Mackay of Clashfern)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified Her Royal Assent to the following Acts.
- Parking Act,
- Control of Smoke Pollution Act,
- Common Land (Rectification of Registers) Act,
- International Parliamentary Organisations (Registration) Act,
- Licensing (Amendment) Act,
- Antarctic Minerals Act,
- Road Traffic (Driver Licensing and Information Systems) Act,
- Transport (Scotland) Act,
- Social Security Act,
- London Docklands Railway (Beckton) Act.