HL Deb 05 February 1985 vol 459 c1032
- 1. The name of the holder of the licence.
- 2. The period of the licence.
- 3. The name, where known, of the producer of the substances or articles.
- 4. Their description and quantity.
- 5. Their country of origin, where known.
- 6. The site at which it was intended to deposit or incinerate them.
- 7. The place from which it was intended that they should be taken to that site.
- 8. The nature of any container or packaging in which it was intended that they should be when deposited.
- 9. The results of any toxicity tests carried out for the purpose of determining whether the licence should be issued or the provisions to be included in it.