§ The Deputy Speaker (Lord Wells-Pestell)
My Lords. I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Somerset House Act,
- Public Health (Control of' Disease) Act.
- Registered Homes Act,
- Dentists Act,
- Betting, Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act,
- Inshore Fishing (Scotland) Act,
- Road Traffic Regulation Act,
- County Courts Act,
- Housing and Building Control Act,
- Food Act,
- Rating and Valuation (Amendment) (Scotland) Act, London Regional Transport Act,
- Rates Act.
- Barclays Bank Act.