§ 3.29 p.m.
§ The Deputy Speaker (Lord Aberdare)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified her Royal Assent to the following Acts and Measures:
- British Shipbuilders Act,
- Level Crossings Act,
- Plant Varieties Act,
- Nuclear Material (Offences) Act.
- Matrimonial Homes Act,
- Mental Health Act,
- Pilotage Act,
- Ports (Reduction of Debt) Act,
- Water Act,
- Licensing (Occasional Permissions) Act,
- Energy Act,
- Pet Animals Act 1951 (Amendment) Act,
- Pastoral Measure,
- Church of England (Miscellaneous Provisions) Measure,
- Hampshire Act.