§ 5.8 p.m.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR (Lord Elwyn-Jones)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Chronically Sick and Disabled Persons (Amendment) Act 1976,
- Domestic Violence and Matrimonial Proceedings Act 1976,
- Maplin Development Authority (Dissolution) Act 1976,
- Armed Forces Act 1976,
- Resale Prices Act 1976,
- Trinidad and Tobago Republic Act 1976,
- Coity Wallia Commons Act 1976,
- Methodist Church Act 1976.