§ 2.56 p.m.
§ THE LORD CHANCELLOR (LORD ELWYN-JONES)
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified Her Royal Assent to the following Acts and Measures:
- Juries Act,
- Prices Act,
- Lord Chancellor (Tenure of Office and Discharge of Ecclesiastical Functions) Act,
- Clerical, Medical and General Life Assurance Act,
- Crude Oil Terminals (Humber) Act,
- Morpeth Common Act,
- University of Bristol Act,
- Synodical Government (Amendment) Measure,
- Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction (Amendment) Measure.