§ 3.18 p.m.
§ THE LORD CHANCELLOR (LORD HAILSHAM OF SAINT MARYLEBONE
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified Her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Consolidated Fund (No. 2) Act,
- Social Work (Scotland) Act,
- Betting and Gaming Duties Act,
- Sunday Theatre Act,
- Road Traffic (Foreign Vehicles) Act,
- Employment Medical Advisory Service Act,
- Clyde River Purification Board Act,
- Lloyds & Bolsa International Bank Act,
- Neath Corporation Act,
- United Kingdom Oil Pipelines Act 1972,
- Saint Andrew's, Hove, Churchyard Act,
- Wellington Estate Act.